Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InDaZone Clan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For New Recruits (Read this)

Go down 
+3
iDz BoH JOB
Bowl Is Forever
iDz Viper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
iDz Viper

iDz Viper

For New Recruits (Read this) Empty
PostSubject: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:23 pm

This is for all new recruits there will be practices of tactics on Thursday at 9 pm central time. If you can not make this time there will be a make up session on the following Friday at 10pm. If you have a problem with this you need to contact me iDz Viper or iDz Onyx through xbox. Just like the military there is a code of conduct that must be followed as well as the chain of command. Once you have been recruited it will be my task of taking on the challenge of showing you our tactics. As you probably already noticed our Squadron is a search and destroy based team, so this being said we will practice on all maps and use various strategies. It will then be your job to execute the proposed strategy opon the given moment of the game just like in real time battle YOU GET ONE SHOT so you need to be quick on your toes. With that being said I will look forward to seeing you on the front lines.

Remember these words:
Integrity first
Service before self
Excellence in all we do
Back to top Go down
http://zack-b@hotmail.com
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:54 pm

Sir yes Sir
Back to top Go down
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/members/idzbowl.html
iDz BoH JOB

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:32 pm

I understand........... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:11 am

BoH, please make sure you read over this one below.

Thanks

New Recruits
Back to top Go down
xmyxlethalxkissx

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:54 pm

I sent out a mass message today to all the new recruits that I got last night, hopefully we'll have a good turnout tonight. Seeya on the battle field:)
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:12 am

I hope it went well for you guys, update me. Let me know who was there, how long it lasted, and what you guys went through.

Thanks, your efforts are noticed... (everyone that is stepping up)
Back to top Go down
xmyxlethalxkissx

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:39 am

I'm not sure if you are wanting me to answer all of that or viper, but i'll tell you what I know:) The practice went from about 11-12. The people who showed up were Kaotic Execute, LP6980, X Chroniic V3, X5ikL3gitXBoHX, Woodengate22, Diesel 3k, MrLephty, and NME Dreamkiller. Soul, Sight, Viper, and myself were also present. We went through a few of the older maps trying to get them used to calling everything out. The biggest thing that I noticed last night that needs to be worked on with everyone is communication, who goes to A who goes to B and who's going to take the bomb and to where. I'm sure Viper will have more to say with that since I don't actually play gb's but, that's just what I noticed. Everyone did really well last night though. We just need to work on communication because that will be the key from going from a good to a great team.
Back to top Go down
iDz SoulReaper

iDz SoulReaper

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:22 pm

i thought that it went ok but we need to a sign places.
Back to top Go down
http://luke-brown@comcast.net
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:19 pm

iDz SoulReaper wrote:
i thought that it went ok but we need to a sign places.

I personally feel that defensive positions should be assigned during practice (maybe even during some matchmaking during practice). Then after a couple games or run-throughs, those positions should be switched. I don't want to go back to the whole alpha,bravo,mlb clan tagging, but for practice it should work good. As far as offense, we have people that are designated bomb runners on the gamebattles team, this makes it easy for people to choose there classes to help that runner achieve his goal. Maybe in practice, you should have the same person run the bomb a couple times and then switch to a new runner. While going over patterns, people also learn what they should do when they aren't in possession of the bomb. All in all, I like the turnout. I will get with Viper in the next couple of days and see where we should go from here. Good job to everyone involved, I appreciate it.

Jeremiah
Bowl
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:13 am

Vipe,

I need you to get back to me on how practice went. Are there going to be more and was it beneficial?
Let me know, so we can get the ball rolling.

Thanks,
Bowl

I would also like a list of people that were involved with this practice, members and recruits. You can private message me that (or have Lethal or Onyx do it).
Back to top Go down
xmyxlethalxkissx

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:50 am

bowl...i put a list of everyone who showed up..thanks for reading!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:09 am

xmyxlethalxkissx wrote:
bowl...i put a list of everyone who showed up..thanks for reading!!! Lol

I saw it, I was just hoping for that Vipe could get back to me with a general summary of the training. I need to know if this is beneficial for the new recruits and how many of these do we need before a recruit can move up to clan status. I read everyone's posts silly! p.s. I heard you last night, working on the clan roster, I appreciate it. It helps, a lot, having a dedicated staff like you guys. I hope that all the new clan members and recruits understand that we put a lot into this, all we ask for in return is dedication and respect amoung the clan. Expect Christmas bonuses this year!

Bowl
Back to top Go down
xmyxlethalxkissx

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:12 am

hm, i thought last night he told me he talked to you..maybbbee not. but yeah, i just sent you a pm of what I think is everyone new and old in iDz, I'm hoping it sent...As far as christmas bonuses....that means you'll buy me my pink iDz shirt right?
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:25 am

xmyxlethalxkissx wrote:
hm, i thought last night he told me he talked to you..maybbbee not. but yeah, i just sent you a pm of what I think is everyone new and old in iDz, I'm hoping it sent...As far as christmas bonuses....that means you'll buy me my pink iDz shirt right?

Depends, you gonna wear it on our trip to the islands?
Wink
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:45 am

From what I understand, there will be another training session scheduled for this Thursday (September 2nd). If you are a new recruit and you haven't gone through this yet, please get with iDz Onyx or iDz LethalKiss to add yourself to the schedule. Once they have set you up, hit up iDz Viper and let him know you will be there.

New Recruits - This session is not in place to teach you how to play this game, don't take this as an insult or us thinking that you do not know what you are doing. This session is to train you in how we set up iDz's strategies and routes, how we communicate, and to see how you handle different situations. If you are an IDZ looking to become an iDz, this class is crucial. It is a must attend, the sooner the better. We have new people trying to become recruits regularly. By not taking this class; you are not only holding them up for advancement, you are also holding the teams Leadership Group up from voting on matters of entrance and recruitment. This might sway opinions and ultimately result in a loss of entry, for you, into our clan.

With that being said, thanks to everyone who showed up last week. If you haven't heard if you can change your clan tag yet, you will shortly. It is possible to take this class multiple times also, it can only make us stronger as a team.

Thank you,
Bowl
Back to top Go down
Brutality

Brutality

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:11 am

I think I went to one of these because Lethal was asking whow as there. and I heard someone mumble my name... So, So you guys know, I play as much as I can. Due to school starting, talking to girls Very Happy, and working out. I have little time to play. But when I do its usually with R Dogg or whoever tosses me an invite. I hope you guys can respect that. I understand the rules and I will try to play.

P.s. Got a date friday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iDz SoulReaper

iDz SoulReaper

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:48 pm

I understand .............
Back to top Go down
http://luke-brown@comcast.net
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:37 pm

Brutality wrote:
I think I went to one of these because Lethal was asking whow as there. and I heard someone mumble my name... So, So you guys know, I play as much as I can. Due to school starting, talking to girls Very Happy, and working out. I have little time to play. But when I do its usually with R Dogg or whoever tosses me an invite. I hope you guys can respect that. I understand the rules and I will try to play.

P.s. Got a date friday Very Happy

I respect that.
Thanks for responding
Back to top Go down
Brutality

Brutality

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:39 am

iDz SoulReaper wrote:
I understand .............

Whats with the crazy amount of periods ^
Back to top Go down
iDz jobojoey

iDz jobojoey

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:02 pm

oke... how come we cant do any of that any more... even if we dont do game battles we should still practice as a clan... it would be good for us to all practice on either black ops or modern warfare 2.... so i think that we should do more practices and get stuff up and running again... so we should think of having a game practice on yall's game chosen... but we should do it soon... maybe begining of june... june 5-7 maybe? or somthing like that.. because i think that we could ALL use some practice with rank and respect, and some other stuff... we should get back to playing more search too.. EVEN on black ops.. cause we wont get good if we just keep playong anything but search.... so lets get some practices going eh? i wil also send a message about like it to all xbox idz members
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:35 pm

Good call Joey. I think it's tough though because of how busy people are now with the nice weather. For members of the clan that have been around for a while, there is a trend we see. MW came out, clan was strong and dedicated. World at war made that die down. MW2 came out, clan got strong again. Black Ops came out and simmered that down. Now with MW3 coming out in November, things will start to pick up again. I'm willing to play either Black Ops or MW2 right now, I prefer MW2 at the moment. I would be willing to practice whenever I can. I think people at this point are just trying to rank up in Black Ops, before it becomes a thing of the past. Once November hits, I believe iDz will be back to full force and you'll like what you see. It's really hard for me right now though, because I only come on for a couple hours a night, due to home improvement projects, work, and the kid's sports. But if I'm on and you're down for this, hit me up, i'll contribute!

Thanks Joey, I appreciate the dedication!

Bowl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For New Recruits (Read this)   For New Recruits (Read this) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For New Recruits (Read this)
Page 1 of 1