Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InDaZone Clan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment for new members, please read.

Go down 
+9
iDz ONYX
rynonerve777
R Dogg 09
xmyxlethalxkissx
iDz Blitz
iDz SoulReaper
iDz ort4j
iDz Viper
Bowl Is Forever
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

Recruitment for new members, please read. Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:21 am

New Recruits Start Up Page

First off, on behalf of iDz and it’s leaders, I would like to say welcome and thanks for trying out for the clan. This will be your introduction to how we run things and about our gameplay. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message iDz ONYX or myself.

Sencond, if you have been confirmed by one of the leaders that you are a new recruit, you may wear our clan tag in all capital letters. Once you've been approved for the clan you will be told to change it to iDz.

Guidelines and Rules for iDz:

• Respect all clan members as you would like to be respected.
• If you have something to say about someone’s gameplay, message them in private to help, not to discourage.
• When we play against each other in matchmaking; do not use tubes, rockets, or mods.
• There is a chain of command, please follow it for inquires and direction.
• Communication during game time is for call outs and game information, not for casual talk. I like to use my turtle beaches for gameplay, not to hear about what you and you’re girlfriend did last night.
• If you have a problem with another member, please express you concern with them privately, if it doesn’t resolve take up that problem with iDz ONYX. If it doesn’t resolve from there, the leaders will step in.

Chain of Command:

Leader: iDz ScHiZoBowl

Co-Leader: iDz SoulReaper
Co-Leader: iDz Lord Vader
Co-Leader: Rdogg

Human Resources: iDz ONYX
Human Resource Assistant: iDz LethalKiss

Tatical Coordinator: iDz Viper

All other chain of command is broken down by our gamebattles format.

Gameplay and Strategies:

We have strategies already laid out for our Gamebattle team. Your feedback and ideas are welcome though. Please don’t come into our game grabbing the bomb and taking it somewhere and not let us know where you’re going. We have assigned bomb runners and we all have our classes set up for those purposes. When you take ownership right from the begginning, you screw up our strategy. I don’t have a problem with having a guy that likes to run the bomb or set up at A, but if you don’t communicate that beforehand, you will comprimise our gameplay.

With a five or six man team we like to have two members assigned to each bomb and have the rest play a position called middle line backer. The middle line backer will help at either bomb and communicate to the rest of the team about what’s going on towards the center of the map.
Let us know what you do best (i.e. snipe or something else), so we can incorperate you into the best position for our team. Communication is our key, please don’t take this lightly.
If your friends follow you around and end up in our lobby, make sure that they are curtious to our members. If they are not, it might make a bad impression of yourself.

We are not looking for clan hoppers. If you are one, please just back out now. I hate investing time and training into someone that wont be here tomorrow.

Thanks for taking the time to try out for our team and to read this. This might be the clan for you, it might not be. Now’s a time to make a choice. Can you become a member of our team (and play by our standards) or should you choose to look somewhere else? Make a decision and let us know. We will work with you from there.

Please sign off on this post and let us know what you want to do.

Thanks,
Bowl

Last edited by Bowl Is Forever on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/members/idzbowl.html
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:21 am

I have read and I understand this.

Bowl
Back to top Go down
iDz Viper

iDz Viper

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:08 am

I have read and fully understand this.
Back to top Go down
http://zack-b@hotmail.com
iDz ort4j

iDz ort4j

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:50 am

I understand.
Back to top Go down
iDz SoulReaper

iDz SoulReaper

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Yep Roger that.
iDz SoulReaper Co.Leader
Back to top Go down
http://luke-brown@comcast.net
iDz Blitz

iDz Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:17 pm

I read and understand this
iDz Blitz
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Now, lets get the new recruits signed up here and have them read this.
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:07 am

Still waiting on the Diesel's to register and reply. Onyx, can you get a message out to them on Xbox Live. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
xmyxlethalxkissx

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:09 pm

got it Wink
Back to top Go down
R Dogg 09

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:48 pm

I have read and understand the rules and regs of our clan
Back to top Go down
rynonerve777

rynonerve777

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:19 pm

Read it, were good
Back to top Go down
iDz ONYX

iDz ONYX

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Understood.
Only able to contact diesel234 the other diesel seems to have become Mia off my friends list. If there has been some sort of mistake with this gamer tag please someone contact me otherwise the tag will have been deemed a lost cause. Thx iDz ONYX
Back to top Go down
JakeA2K6

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Read and agree

iDz JakeA2K6
Back to top Go down
IDZ LP

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:43 pm

i understand teh rules and will obey them
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:22 pm

I appreciate everyone getting back on this post. Please make sure to tell anyone you haven't seen from our clan to check this out. It is important to be active on this website, very important information comes up on here all the time. I would really like everyone in the clan to use this website as a tool to make our clan stronger. Communication is a key and we try to deliver here.
Back to top Go down
luxey

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:08 pm

i read and understand
Back to top Go down
Brutality

Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Gotcha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for new members, please read.   Recruitment for new members, please read. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment for new members, please read.
Page 1 of 1