Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InDaZone Clan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practice, practice, practice...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
R Dogg 09

Practice, practice, practice... Empty
PostSubject: Practice, practice, practice...   Practice, practice, practice... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:21 pm

You guys know the old saying practice makes perfect. Well, I believe we should do just that. I know that Black Ops is coming out soon and gb probably isn't on top of the list right now. New maps, new weps will effect the game play but that doesn't mean that we can't or shouldn't still practice together. In turn that will strengthen our communication and our skill as a team. Overall I think we are a very good team but in order to keep a building standing for a long time you must keep the foundation from cracking. Just let me know what you guys think and any more ideas to add. Maybe we can try and get a set couple of days per week to keep our foundation strong. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice...   Practice, practice, practice... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Yeah, practice doesn't only have to be at night. Whoever is on during the day can get together and make it happen. There is no I in TEAM. If you are new to the clan please come to our practice of strategy nights hosted by iDz Viper. If you're on during the day, please get with Rdogg and work on run-throughs and positioning.

I'm Bowl and I approve of this message! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/members/idzbowl.html
iDz ONYX

iDz ONYX

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice...   Practice, practice, practice... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Sounds great we just need a good concensis of what nights will work for a majority so we may schedule are times accordingly
Back to top Go down
R Dogg 09

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice...   Practice, practice, practice... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 am

excellent, just want to give a shout out to lethal, soul, and sight. we were on yesterday late afternoon and and we all showed lethal all the call outs for the newest map packs. good job guys, and lethal good job on asking first.
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice...   Practice, practice, practice... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:28 am

This is what I'm looking for. A desire to do better on our team. A lot of you are really good at the game, but it takes more to be good on a team. This isn't a Free for All we're playing here. This is Hardcore. We play team anything and the most important part of that is the "Team" part. Thanks guys for helping and I have noticed a significant improvement in Lethal's gameplay.
We're not telling you how to play or what to use, we're just trying to make our team flow.
Back to top Go down
xmyxlethalxkissx

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice...   Practice, practice, practice... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Yay for teamwork!!! Thanks guys for helping me
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: 8/25/2010   Practice, practice, practice... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:18 am

Last night we ran about 4 private matches. They were GB formatted and it was HC Search and Destroy. Overall I think it went well, I like getting the non-GB members involved in this, it gives them a feel for GB play. ie, the plant and disarm times, switching sides every round, and the game time.

We also came to the decision that we will be allowing all weapon usage in Death Match, even if iDz is present on the opposing team. Search will remain the same, no tubes or rockets during match made games against our teammates.

Thanks,
Bowl
Back to top Go down
iDz SoulReaper

iDz SoulReaper

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice...   Practice, practice, practice... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Yes YES YES YEEEEEESSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
http://luke-brown@comcast.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice, practice, practice...   Practice, practice, practice... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice, practice, practice...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Information :: iDz Inc.-
Jump to: