Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InDaZone Clan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School  Empty
PostSubject: Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School    Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:57 pm

One of my personal favorites goes here!

The Liangzhou High School students were the original main characters when the manga was first being planned. Although the original and final manga designs have similarities, there were some differences in the story. An example is that it was only the magatamas that originally had the spirits of past warriors. The characters were not modern day equivalents of important warriors from 1800 years ago, so it was likely that character's destinies would not be featured in the storyline. A few other characters like Kakouton and Kakuka appeared with Kakouton having a much different personality while Ryofu's magatama was used to turn a toushi name Ritsuu Buntatsu into a violent maniac. The pilot chapter is included in Volume 1 of the Battle Vixens manga.

Main Students:

Bachou Mouki : Ma Chao - Mengqi

Teigin : Cheng Yin

Batai : Ma Dai

Last edited by Bowl Is Forever on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/members/idzbowl.html
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Bachou Mouki (馬超 孟起): Ma Chao - Mengqi   Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Bachou Mouki (馬超 孟起): Ma Chao - Mengqi

Manga version

She was one of the original main characters when the series was being created. She is pretty much exactly the same character as Hakufu. Instead of having a dragon state, she had the actual spirit of Ma Chao kept in her magatama. When Mouki found her friends seriously hurt in an attack, Ma Chao awakened and temporarily took over her body. She became very powerful and violent, much like Hakufu in her dragon state.

Anime version

She makes her first appearance in Ikkitousen: X-treme X-ecutor. Like her manga version, she is similar to Hafuku as a ditsy, but very strong fighter. In her first appearance in the anime, she infiltrates Kyoshou searching for Sousou in order to avenge her brother Kansui (who was apparently fatally injured in a fight against Sousou), and easily dodging or knocking down anyone getting her way, including Soujin. She looks up to Hakufu as a mentor and would sometimes train with her when necessary. She is ultimately defeated by Kyocho, after the latter explained that Sousou is not around for Bachou to meet. Mouki is seen later walking despondently after failing to complete her objective and after being caught in the rain she is found by Ryuubi, who calls her Maa-chan. She has a strong fear of snakes. Though she would temporarily get over her phobia when she aided Hakufu in beheading a snake when they were on Nanban's lower levels. They would escape and she would battle the Kentei-infused Ten'i three more times, two at Nanban, and one more back at Kanto when she was browsing through town. She would call Shuuyu "a goldfish shit" and acted like she hated him while hiding the fact that she had a semi-mild crush on him, but she would treat him a bit nicer when they were at Nanban once she figured out what kind of man he really was. After Kentei's disappearance and her avenging Hakufu's seeming death at the hands of Teni's explosion arrow, she would run into Sousou Motoku himself, though she surprisingly listened to every word he said without fail and due to that she would join Seito.

Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School  249718
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School    Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Another pic -

Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School  4f639b4d
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Teigin (程銀): Cheng Yin   Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Teigin (程銀): Cheng Yin

She was one of the original main characters when the series was being created. She alongside with Kansui is a protector of Mouki. She and Kansui fight together against Ritsuu, who possessed Ryofu's magatama. But they've lost later.

Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School  Teigin
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Batai (馬岱): Ma Dai   Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Batai (馬岱): Ma Dai

(Ma Dai was Ma Chao's younger cousin)

She's the one on the ground.

Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School  32bachoubatai1ep1
Back to top Go down
iDz SoulReaper

iDz SoulReaper

PostSubject: Re: Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School    Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:51 pm

nice i like Anime no i love it and watch alot of it.
Back to top Go down
http://luke-brown@comcast.net
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School    Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:53 pm

I like some... ikki tousen is definitely one of them. Im also gonna do a thread on Burst Angel, those chics are hot.
This one, the ikki tousen one is going to be broken down by schools, because there are a lot of them, that way if someone likes or roots for a certain school, they can talk about it specifically through each individual thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School    Ryoushuu Gakuen (涼州 学園) - Liangzhou High School  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Ikki Tousen / Battle Vixens-
Jump to: