Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InDaZone Clan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iDz missing there candians?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iDz Blitz

iDz Blitz

iDz missing there candians? Empty
PostSubject: iDz missing there candians?   iDz missing there candians? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:30 am

Hey guys so me and my brother, iDz Coll Oniell, have gone through 3 xbox's and 4 copies of the game Modern Warfare 2. So of late neither of us have been on or at least not on for long, i am sorry for this but it is out of my control. Sadly my brother is no seriously considering switching to a play station 3. And i believe he will. No since i have no job and no money to follow him to that i am stay with the one last working xbox in the house. However i am not getting another copy to just get the disc unreadable sign again. We have tryed everything including getting new xbox's and repairing the old ones. However i can still play the other games and am hopefully getting Black Ops for Christmas so i should be able to join you again soon, but still not for a while. I would be still happy to help out with the clan anyway i can. However i don't know how that would work out. Sorry.

Yours truly,
iDz Blitz
Back to top Go down
iDz SoulReaper

iDz SoulReaper

PostSubject: Re: iDz missing there candians?   iDz missing there candians? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:22 am

i understand but a PS3 that is gay.
Back to top Go down
http://luke-brown@comcast.net
iDz Blitz

iDz Blitz

PostSubject: Re: iDz missing there candians?   iDz missing there candians? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Yea he was in Wal-mart a little while ago and saw a xbox for cheep so he might just get that and a another game. But we will see.
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: iDz missing there candians?   iDz missing there candians? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:07 pm

wait, we had canadians?

just playin
Back to top Go down
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/members/idzbowl.html
R Dogg 09

PostSubject: Re: iDz missing there candians?   iDz missing there candians? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:56 pm

not just canadians but mounties No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iDz missing there candians?   iDz missing there candians? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iDz missing there candians?
Page 1 of 1