Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InDaZone Clan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iDz ONYX

iDz ONYX

Recruitment News Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment News   Recruitment News I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:01 pm

My apologies to my fans I hadn't gotten to this sooner. lol As some of you guys may have noticed, within the last couple of weeks, our clan has grown by few new individuals. To start, we currently to my knowledge and intel, welcome 5iclegitbohx {Taylor @ age 15, brought to us by Untamed} and xxmrbubblegumxx {CJ @ age 14, brought to us by Gameover}. As of current standing these to recruits are recognized by an uppercase IDZ before there gamertags. Thus far, they have started to blend in quite well among us. Please help them to continue our practice of game play, so that they may further exhibit a fun wholesome style of play that ensues a great reputation within our community.
On a more enlightened note, a congrats to Mr Lefty. Lefty is 16 year old Thomas brought to us by Untamed. Since his arrival, Lefty has shown great potential in various game types. We our proud to say, "change that clan tag to --- iDz" Where it proudly, and remember to be a good steward to those trying to achieve similar goals.
In closing I'd like to remind every iDz to keep up the good work, leave the bad work behind us. Continue to set a good example among not only our clan, but the xbox community. People may run their mouths in every asspect of life, but lets ignore and be better than that, for, we need not do that to enjoy what we love
. Suspect
Back to top Go down

Recruitment News
Page 1 of 1