Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InDaZone Clan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Was 911 real or conspiracy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

Was 911 real or conspiracy? Empty
PostSubject: Was 911 real or conspiracy?   Was 911 real or conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:06 am

Was 911 a real terroristic act or was it planned by our own government?

What are your thoughts...
Back to top Go down
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/members/idzbowl.html
iDz Blitz

iDz Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Was 911 real or conspiracy?   Was 911 real or conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:05 pm

Not even going to touch this one with a ten foot pole. Cause i could go on for hours about that. Haha
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Was 911 real or conspiracy?   Was 911 real or conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:33 pm

iDz Blitz wrote:
Not even going to touch this one with a ten foot pole. Cause i could go on for hours about that. Haha
That's the point of a forum, brotha! Take hold of this one, i'm sure others will follow.
Back to top Go down
iDz Blitz

iDz Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Was 911 real or conspiracy?   Was 911 real or conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:45 pm

There is a lot to be said about this. Many believe it to US government planned because as the US military entered the middle east they moved in to help the Iraqi government. The main thing they wanted protected was there oil fields, because that was there main source of income. It did make it look like that's what the US forces were going in for. So people started to question what happened on 9/11.

Now personally i think the 9/11 attack was a coordinated attack against the US, by the terrorists and a hidden branch of the US government. Because honestly i don't think Bush or anyone in his administration would be smart enough to cook anything like that up. He just ran with it when he got it. So i think the hidden branch contacted the Al Qaeda and told them a plan. They proceed and the 9/11 attack occurred. In my theory the hidden branch did not say who they were or gave any info except for the attack. So that the "terrorists" and bushes administration could go on blissful ignorance and blow the hell out of each other.

This hidden branch wanted the war for the oil, and they know that is what they would get if they started this. So they made the call and set things in motion. They have been making profit of it and been laughing because more and more problems arise keeping the US, and other various countries, still fighting in there. Opening up more and more oil fields, gaining them more and more money.

That's what i think. I do think it was a conspiracy. But i don't think Bush had the brain power to think of it, let alone his father. You could lock both of them in a locked room with instruction manuel to pick the lock and the tools to do it with, and they would probally starve to death. So it had to be a hidden branch or something.
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Was 911 real or conspiracy?   Was 911 real or conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:27 am

First off, let me state, I respect our military. I believe in our troops and I think that most of them are in there for the right reason. I know this is a touchy subject that might offend people.
I don't trust our government though. I believe it's corrupt in about 90% of it's decisions. I believe that the Constitution has been swept under the rug and we are losing rights faster than ever.
I believe that event was a conspiracy. I believe that you might be right as far as what you say about Bush not knowing. There is so much evidence that, in my mind, proves that the buildings didn't come down from just the planes. I believe it was a move in a chess game in order to have the US push it's power around and try to control the oil trade. We all see how that worked out.
Back to top Go down
iDz Blitz

iDz Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Was 911 real or conspiracy?   Was 911 real or conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Don't get me wrong i was not trying to offend the military. They do a great job. But it just seems like they were placed in there for that. They are great men and women just doing there job. I was more so aiming at the reasoning for them entering.
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Was 911 real or conspiracy?   Was 911 real or conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:19 pm

iDz Blitz wrote:
Don't get me wrong i was not trying to offend the military. They do a great job. But it just seems like they were placed in there for that. They are great men and women just doing there job. I was more so aiming at the reasoning for them entering.

I understand you completely, i was just making sure no one else would get offended by it!

but I agree with you more than not...
Back to top Go down
iDz Blitz

iDz Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Was 911 real or conspiracy?   Was 911 real or conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Alright just making sure haha. I love the military and believe in it 100%. If we are in it for the right reason at least.
Back to top Go down
iDz Viper

iDz Viper

PostSubject: Re: Was 911 real or conspiracy?   Was 911 real or conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:14 am

from what i know and seen the footage from the gas station video camera across the street it was a conspiracy. I could go into this much further. as the towers that was a totally different story I agree with blitz on this one as i have a little more intell than he does for the simple fact i had a top secret clearance when i was on active duty in the Air Force. Too much details to list here sorry Bowl.
Back to top Go down
http://zack-b@hotmail.com
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Was 911 real or conspiracy?   Was 911 real or conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:09 am

viperchief5 wrote:
from what i know and seen the footage from the gas station video camera across the street it was a conspiracy. I could go into this much further. as the towers that was a totally different story I agree with blitz on this one as i have a little more intell than he does for the simple fact i had a top secret clearance when i was on active duty in the Air Force. Too much details to list here sorry Bowl.

I understand and agree. It just amazes me that all the military personel i've spoken with agree that it was more likely a conspiracy.. doesn't that f with your head...
Back to top Go down
Brutality

Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Was 911 real or conspiracy?   Was 911 real or conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:27 pm

We are in war for frack oil. Its retarded. Im pretty sure, Bush planned 9/11 just to make us think "terrorist" did it. isn't it strange that its the people who live in a Oil gold mine?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was 911 real or conspiracy?   Was 911 real or conspiracy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was 911 real or conspiracy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Know Your Enemy :: What they don't want you to know-
Jump to: