Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InDaZone Clan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tool to open the 360 wireless controller.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

Tool to open the 360 wireless controller. Empty
PostSubject: Tool to open the 360 wireless controller.   Tool to open the 360 wireless controller. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:07 am

I'm buying a tool to open my 360 wireless controller. You can't open these with a regular torque tool or screwdriver, it takes a special tool. There is a tab in the middle of the screws which makes the tool the right one for the job. I thought about ordering some in bulk to get a better price. So if there is anyone else out there that wants this to clean or mod your controller, let me know. I think if I get enough of them, they'll be around $3.99 plus shipping. Thanks.

Bowl

Tool to open the 360 wireless controller. Torx8
Back to top Go down
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/members/idzbowl.html
COL J Oniell

PostSubject: Re: Tool to open the 360 wireless controller.   Tool to open the 360 wireless controller. I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:00 am

hey so what would be the purpose to the toll exactly ... as in why would i need to open up my controller?
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Tool to open the 360 wireless controller.   Tool to open the 360 wireless controller. I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:31 pm

COL J Oniell wrote:
hey so what would be the purpose to the toll exactly ... as in why would i need to open up my controller?

Well, when your controller needs a good cleaning, you can open it up and clean it. This means you can take out the buttons, triggers, and directional sticks and clean off the areas with rubbing alcohol. If you ever notice you buttons sticking or rough directional flow; it's time to clean your controller. Often people mod their controllers, in order to do this you need to open your controller. A standard phillips or flat head screwdriver wont work, that's why this is the tool for the job. I got one, after I posted this, but I didn't buy in bulk. If you end up needing one, I could send you the information on where to get one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/members/idzbowl.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tool to open the 360 wireless controller.   Tool to open the 360 wireless controller. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tool to open the 360 wireless controller.
Page 1 of 1