Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InDaZone Clan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The big bang theory of clan disbandment, and organization. A must read best seller!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iDz ONYX

iDz ONYX

The big bang theory of clan disbandment, and organization.  A must read best seller! Empty
PostSubject: The big bang theory of clan disbandment, and organization. A must read best seller!   The big bang theory of clan disbandment, and organization.  A must read best seller! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Ive recently been envolved in a few clan gatherings, if you will, and the mentality of only playing point based games has leered its ugly head on multiple of those occasions. Dont get me wrong, thats fine. However, in the days of talk of disbandment of a clan that plays a tournament stats posted web site such as game battles, private matches are key to management making decisions. In the days to come im motioning at least one evening a week for those such matches, "especially", for those 11 core players that have been mentioned in other postings within this forum. What I see is 11 players that can be divided into two squads.
Those squads may then play each other, intel can be gathered, all maps may be explored and exploited, adjustments to teams may be made. In the future, possibly a squad can be set to play along side leader for a gb one night and the next squad the other night with the other or same manager. Please any thoughts on this are encouraged. Thx iDz ONYX "iDz Human Resources" lol
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

The big bang theory of clan disbandment, and organization.  A must read best seller! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bang theory of clan disbandment, and organization. A must read best seller!   The big bang theory of clan disbandment, and organization.  A must read best seller! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:39 am

I'm Bowl and I approve this message!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/members/idzbowl.html
R Dogg 09

PostSubject: Re: The big bang theory of clan disbandment, and organization. A must read best seller!   The big bang theory of clan disbandment, and organization.  A must read best seller! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:59 pm

I agree with what you mean iDz Onyx. I think that we should practice with each other or against each other. That not only means all out "see who wins" but also each squad should have a leader and all of us should find routes, the best way to defend against the routes and that will overall make us better on gb. And it will help our communication skills with one another. Maybe we should do that and go into a party so we can communicate together. Just an idea but at least once a week should be good.
Back to top Go down
iDz Viper

iDz Viper

PostSubject: Re: The big bang theory of clan disbandment, and organization. A must read best seller!   The big bang theory of clan disbandment, and organization.  A must read best seller! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:25 pm

I agree with the both of you on this issue. That will give the entire team time to get there shit together and prepare for the mental and the stress of the moment that we will be thrown into. Win or lose we still need to keep our composure. Make a long story short I agree with this.
Back to top Go down
http://zack-b@hotmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The big bang theory of clan disbandment, and organization. A must read best seller!   The big bang theory of clan disbandment, and organization.  A must read best seller! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The big bang theory of clan disbandment, and organization. A must read best seller!
Page 1 of 1