Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InDaZone Clan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official iDz Lost Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

Official iDz Lost Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official iDz Lost Thread   Official iDz Lost Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Just wondering if anyone else here gets into this show? I think it has taken off this year and re-lighted the fire that burned in the first and second seasons. I still don't know how it going to end, but I can't wait to find out! I especially like charactors like Ben, Richard, and John Locke.
Official iDz Lost Thread LOST%20logo
Back to top Go down
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/members/idzbowl.html
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Official iDz Lost Thread   Official iDz Lost Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:11 am

I guess we know the answers now. I don't know if I really liked the end, but all in all, it was a great show.
Now, all I have left is V and Frindge, hopefully they wont disappoint me!
Back to top Go down
iDz Blitz

iDz Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Official iDz Lost Thread   Official iDz Lost Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:02 pm

That's cool. I never really got into lost. I tried to get into it, but after watching a commercial for it i was disinterested. What i am into is StarGate. My brother has all 10 seasons of StarGate SG-1. Seen all those, at least twice. And almost all the seasons for it's spin off series, StarGate Atlantis. And he is probaly going to be collecting the other spin off series, StarGate Universe. Along with all the movies....they have a lot of stuff. Not complaining, i like it.

I just could never really get a handle on Lost. Too much stuff going on and random things. Apperently the beast in the woods was a polar bear or something. And there was a bomb nuke type thing in the island. And then they went back in time or forward in time or somehting...i just could not follow it at all.
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Official iDz Lost Thread   Official iDz Lost Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:32 pm

I felt that way a lot, but i just convinced myself to hang in there!
Back to top Go down
iDz Blitz

iDz Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Official iDz Lost Thread   Official iDz Lost Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Haha alright. When at least you liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official iDz Lost Thread   Official iDz Lost Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official iDz Lost Thread
Page 1 of 1