Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InDaZone Clan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MW2 Stimulus Map Pack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

MW2 Stimulus Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: MW2 Stimulus Map Pack   MW2 Stimulus Map Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Stimulus Map Pack

Did you get a boner? I did. Sorry ladies, you just soiled your panties!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/members/idzbowl.html

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Stimulus Map Pack   MW2 Stimulus Map Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:43 am

Thanks alot...now I have to wash my itty bitty lacy red thong again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Stimulus Map Pack   MW2 Stimulus Map Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:38 pm

nice cyclops
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Stimulus Map Pack   MW2 Stimulus Map Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:21 am

So who's got it already? I'm stuck at work wondering if everything went smoothly. Did it cost $15.00? Was it worth it? I know I'm gonna buy it when I get home, but I don't know if I can justify getting it for my son. That's $30.00 bucks down the drain for only three new maps and two old ones. If anyone buys the 1600 hundred points and doesn't use all of it and wants to donate some to cobra kid, I might consider it. If I can get enough points donated for him to pay for his new maps I'll hold a contest in our clan at the end of the month for 1600 microsoft points. Maybe a double teams tournament in our clan? Someone get on here and tell me if they are good or not. I'm dying to know! I almost called in sick today!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Stimulus Map Pack   MW2 Stimulus Map Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:22 am

I have to work today too. Crying or Very sad I'm definitely getting it when I get home though!
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Stimulus Map Pack   MW2 Stimulus Map Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:43 am

O.K. A lot of us got it yesterday. I'm liking the new maps for the most part. I'm also really enjoying playing on the two old ones. It's nice to have the new guns and killstreak on the older maps. Salvage is a cool map for fast paced games. Storm is good for just about anything. Bailout is an all around good map. Just watch the middle, it's already a nube tube zone.
It was worth it for me to buy the new maps, but I still can't see putting them on both xboxs. Not to mention my son's xbox is the arcade version, so i'd have to buy a hard drive for it also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Stimulus Map Pack   MW2 Stimulus Map Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:38 am

The new maps are pretty sweet, definitely worth the download (especially since I had a Visa giftcard so mine were technically free lol)! The only crappy thing is that I had just gotten the hang of all the old maps and now I have to learn the new ones. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW2 Stimulus Map Pack   MW2 Stimulus Map Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW2 Stimulus Map Pack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Media-
Jump to: