Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InDaZone Clan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gamebattles set up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Zeus 26

Gamebattles set up Empty
PostSubject: Gamebattles set up   Gamebattles set up I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Hey Bowl can you show me how to set up GB games, so if you arent on but there are a bunch of us on then i could set up a game. Just wondering, let me know.

Zeus
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

Gamebattles set up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles set up   Gamebattles set up I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:35 pm

Yes, I'm holding a training session with Lightvader and Shelby sometime this week. I would be happy to show you how, but any level lower than Co-Leader can only set up matches and report losses. So if you were to set up a match and our team won, you would have to get a hold of Light or myself to enter the win. If you do set up matches and your wins and losses go into a negative you will not be able to set up anymore games that particular day. Example, if our team loses two matches under your watch, you are done for the day. If you win one and lose one, you may set up another one. If you win that one you may continue, if you lose you are done for the day. This will help leaders establish winning teams. This doesn't eliminate players in our clan that aren't playing strong, it just matches them up with people who can help make them better. I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/members/idzbowl.html

Gamebattles set up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles set up   Gamebattles set up I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:46 am

Speaking of a training session...I don't know what anyone else's schedules look like but I should be home by 7 tomorrow night and I'm off work Sunday and Monday. Let me know what works.
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

Gamebattles set up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles set up   Gamebattles set up I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:40 pm

I'm really sick right now so we'll have to see how I'm feeling tomorrow. I think it will take about an hour for everything so we'll set it up based on that. I'll let you guys know tonight when I talk to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/members/idzbowl.html
iDz SoulReaper

iDz SoulReaper

Gamebattles set up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles set up   Gamebattles set up I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:04 pm

I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
http://luke-brown@comcast.net
Sponsored content

Gamebattles set up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles set up   Gamebattles set up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamebattles set up
Page 1 of 1