Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InDaZone Clan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Battles Roster by Date

Go down 
+2
COL J Oniell
Bowl Is Forever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

Game Battles Roster by Date Empty
PostSubject: Game Battles Roster by Date   Game Battles Roster by Date I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:13 am

This thread will be used to set up the gamebattles roster per night. If you sign up for a night make sure you are there or that you let me know if you won't be able to make it. We have a lot of members so I want to give everyone the opportunity to play. Normally we will hold one Search & Destroy and one Death Match per night, there will be some acceptions though. Please use this thread to sign up per night, make sure you say which time slot you want to be in.

Sunday (3/21/10) at 8:45 p.m. eastern. Search & Destroy
WIN
iDz ScHiZoBowL
iDz LightVader
Chicken Herder - Co-MVP
iDz Undertaker - Co-MVP

Sunday (3/21/10) at 10:15p.m. eastern. Search & Destroy
WIN
iDz ScHiZoBowL
iDz LightVader
R Dogg 09 - MVP
iDz Hypnotic
Chicken Herder

Notes: We have been an underdog team lately, losing the first match and winning the last two. A win is a win, but we need to focus on winning the first match so we don't have to play the third. Hypnotic and Chicken Herder made their debuts and played solid. Chicken Herder picked up co-MVP for the first set, he pulled off two clutches (one won the match for us). Hypnotic had a some sweet gernade and stun kills. Undertaker played consistant again, in a good way! R Dogg was flawless in final matches of the night, earning him MVP of that set (he literally turned the other team into swiss cheese). Of course LightVader had our backs on multiple occasions, switching posistions perfectly (from bomb to bomb). If you're ever one of the last two left, it's nice to have Luke as your counterpart. I played decent, had two or three good games. I die a lot carrying the bomb. Great job guys!

Last edited by Bowl Is Forever on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:25 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/members/idzbowl.html
COL J Oniell

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Roster by Date   Game Battles Roster by Date I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:36 pm

tomorrow night yeah i can play then sing me up 'mon capiton
Back to top Go down
Lord Zeus 26

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Roster by Date   Game Battles Roster by Date I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:47 pm

i should be on most nights. sign me up for all nights
Back to top Go down
iDz SoulReaper

iDz SoulReaper

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Roster by Date   Game Battles Roster by Date I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:38 am

iDz LightVader reporting for all game Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://luke-brown@comcast.net
Mr Boston

Mr Boston

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Roster by Date   Game Battles Roster by Date I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:45 am

I should be home at 9:30 est so I can hop in 1 snd and a couple death
Back to top Go down
R Dogg 09

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Roster by Date   Game Battles Roster by Date I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:02 am

ok, i can do 3/19/10 @ 9pm and the one @ 10 pm. wont be able to do the one at 11 though
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Roster by Date   Game Battles Roster by Date I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:32 am

Roster Updated.
Always refer to the first post in this thread, I try to keep it updated as much as possible.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lord Zeus 26

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Roster by Date   Game Battles Roster by Date I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:45 am

Are we getting Luxey back onto our GB team? and Bluffan? jw how you were planning on handling the team. Let me know
Zeus
Back to top Go down
Bowl Is Forever

Bowl Is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Roster by Date   Game Battles Roster by Date I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:36 am

Lord Zeus 26 wrote:
Are we getting Luxey back onto our GB team? and Bluffan? jw how you were planning on handling the team. Let me know
Zeus

So far that is questionable. We have 13 GB members right now. If anything, I will be considering starting another team (playing along side of the new team). So, the goal was to keep our GB to a minimum, so that people on the team would get more game time. Luxey and Bluffan aren't on that often (and don't play with us that often). As for right now, they will be considered off team subs. There are a couple guys on the GB team that I need to talk to and see if there in the right clan. There are some issues to be dealt with. Who knows, maybe Lux and Bluf will be on sooner. I just think that everyone wants to play and when there are 25 GB members, that becomes hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Roster by Date   Game Battles Roster by Date I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Battles Roster by Date
Page 1 of 1